Tow Trucks that Proudly Serve Olathe and the Surrounding Areas
At Santa Fe Tow Service Inc., we believe that no job is too big or small. So, when fellow drivers are stuck and need towing services, we respond without hesitation. Our trucks are equipped to handle anything from passenger vehicles to full-size buses.
And because we’ve been working and living in the area for decades, we know the streets better than anyone. Whether you’ve been in a fender-bender along highway 169 or shredded a tire out on K-10 near the North Shore Estates, we know how to find you quickly.
Our tow truck operators attend regular trainings in addition to their Wreckmaster and Towing and Recovery Association Certification.
From basic towing to large-scale recovery, our services include:
- Passenger Vehicle Towing – Our rollbacks are capable of safely transporting all-wheel drive SUVs, trucks, and custom vehicles.
- Commercial Towing – Commercial truckers rely on us to help them make important deliveries. A breakdown can be a major setback when your livelihood depends on timely arrival.
- Equipment Hauling – We are equipped to transport heavy equipment such as tractors, excavators, and forklifts.
- Heavy Duty Towing – Our heavy duty tow trucks can transport anything from buses, semi trucks, tractors, to motorhomes and trailers.
- Roadside Assistance – We even offer services for helping you out with jump-starts, lockouts, or fuel deliveries.
Operating With More Than 80 GPS-Equipped Tow Trucks
Light Duty Trucks
We regularly dispatch trucks designed to retrieve passenger vehicles in small spaces such as parking garages, narrow alleys, and steep inclines. Give us a call if your vehicle won’t move on its own and needs to be towed to a service shop.
Medium Duty Towing
Very few recreational drivers can fix engine problems on their RV or camper. Service vehicles in our fleet can tow RVs, large trucks, vans, tractor trailers, and campers to your preferred dealership or repair shop.
Heavy Duty Tow Trucks
Not all companies have trucks capable of handling commercial vehicles such as eighteen-wheelers, harvesters, tractors, and garbage trucks. Two of our vehicles have with 65-ton boom lifts, making us the go-to company for truckers and local farmers.
Our Drivers are all Trained Professionals
We’re proud of the extensive fleet of tow trucks that we’ve built over the years. And we love using them to do the rewarding work of getting Olathe residents out of difficult situations. This isn’t just a job for us, we are continually learning and growing as professional truck operators and understand the importance of our jobs.
Our work involves some very risky situations that demand quick thinking, technical knowledge, and the ability to perform at a high level under stressful circumstances. We never send inexperienced drivers out in the field. When you call us, expect to receive service from a capable, versatile tow truck operator who takes their job seriously. Being friendly, respectful, and professional is just as important as properly connecting our vehicles to yours.
Contact us for towing in Olathe! We operate 24-hours a day and are happy to take your call.