Requirements for Employment at Santa Fe
Santa Fe Tow Service encourages you to fill out an employment application if you meet the following job requirements:
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Good record of employment
- Able to communicate effectively
- Friendly, able to contribute a positive attitude toward the job
Online Job Application (Please use Google Chrome or Firefox to complete application).
Santa Fe Tow Service is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors only.
- Aptitude and ability test: Santa Fe Tow Service may administer job related tests to help determine your aptitude or ability to perform a specific job.
- Health Examinations: Your employment with Santa Fe Tow Service may be contingent on passing a physical or health examination, at the employee’s expense. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, drivers must pass a medical exam before employment. This may be necessary to insure that you are physically capable of handling the tasks involved in your job position safely and without possible harm to you and others.
- Drivers License and Driving Record: Employees whose work requires the operation of company motor vehicles must present and maintain a valid commercial driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to our insurance company. Santa Fe Tow Service will request a driving record through our insurance company for their approval before employment. Any changes to your driving record must be reported to your supervisor. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action/possible termination.
- Previous Employment: Santa Fe Tow Service is required to contact previous employers in regards to your employment with that company.
- Drug Testing: Santa Fe Tow Service is required by Federal Department of Transportation to mandate pre-employment drug testing and random testing of employees after their employment with the company. Pre-employment drug testing is at the expense of the employee. This will be deducted out of your paycheck within the first weeks of employment. Only a negative drug test will be accepted for employment.
- Criminal Background Checks: For the safety of our employees and customers, Santa Fe Tow Service runs criminal background checks on all employees. As always, honesty is the best policy. A conviction does not disqualify a qualified applicant from being employed by Santa Fe Tow Service.
- Positive Pre-employment test: a prospective employee with a positive pre-employment drug test will be dismissed from pre-employment.
- Positive Random testing: Any employee, including shop, office, and drivers with a positive random drug test will be dismissed from work immediately.
This pre-employment process helps Santa Fe Tow Service to find and employ people who are concerned with their own personal success and the success of Santa Fe Tow Service. People who want to do a job well and who can carry on their work with skill and ability will work well with our team.
The federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) promotes the accuracy, fairness, and privacy of information in the files of consumer reporting agencies. There are many types of consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus and specialty agencies (such as agencies that sell information about check writing histories, medical records, and rental history records). For a summary of your major rights under the FCRA, click here.
By filling out our Online Job Application, you, the Applicant have read, understand, and agree to the terms in the above statement.